[ News Headlines] [Parish Council Page]
Report: Farringdon Parish Council – meeting held on 8thMay 2013 in the Village Hall
KEY MESSAGES FROM FARRINGDON PARISH COUNCIL AGM ON WEDNESDAY 8th MAY 2013:
- Cllr Caroline Roe elected Chairman and Cllr Gary Oakley as Vice-Chairman for 2013/14.
- Audited accounts for 2012/13 and annual return agreed.
- Budget agreed and Parish Council will move to accruals accounting next Financial Year.
- Village Hall Management Committee set up with Cllr Peter Durrant as Chairman together with Cllr Clive Elderton and Cllr Honor Garrard. Agreed commitment of funding for legal support for a 6 month exclusivity period for potential local developer before considering open market options.
- Cllr Jeremy Cowan elected as Chairman of the Planning Committee. Further confirmation to be agreed with two other Councillors who could not attend the AGM.
- Vision 2030 Report delivered and distributed under separate email.
- Clerk’s new computer and IT support agreed.
- Funding and contractor agreed for the placing and securing of the two Jubilee benches.